Changing Your World One Diaper at a Time: A Reflective Journey Through Your Baby's First Year
Having a baby can transform everything in a woman’s world—her body, her emotions, her relationships, and even her own self–image. Adrift in a sea of change, young moms want to know that others have experienced the same things and not only survived but thrived. Marla Taviano draws from wisdom from the Scriptures, personal anecdotes, and lots of stories from moms young and old as she encourages new mothers to
- immerse themselves in the joy of amazing firsts
- know they are not alone in their fears or fatigue
- embrace the spiritual journey motherhood offers
- celebrate the life being shaped right before their eyes
- leave the “perfect mom” image for storybooks
Covering everything from breastfeeding to worry to wonder, this will become a must–have source of practical and inspirational support for new moms and a favorite for every woman wanting a reminder of motherhood’s privileges and joys.
Mothers, Newborn infants
Harvest House Publishers
Family, Life Course, and Society
Taviano, Marla (Yoder), "Changing Your World One Diaper at a Time: A Reflective Journey Through Your Baby's First Year" (2008). Alumni Book Gallery. 20.