Construction began on Patterson Hall in 1959, and it opened in the fall of 1960. It served as a dormitory until 1983. The building was damaged during a tornado in 1974, at which time the second floor was removed. Patterson Hall has also housed the bookstore and the health clinic, and it currently (2021) serves as academic offices.
June 10, 2021
8" x 10" black and white photograph
Public Relations Office Photos, 1950s-1970s
Archives Container Number
File Folder Number
File Folder Title
Archives Identification Number
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.
Cedarville, dorms, dormitories, residence halls, Patterson