Residence Halls

 

Preview

image preview

Date

circa 1998

Screen Reader Description

Black and white photograph of a long white building with two rows of windows and a set of stairs, a fence and leafless tree out front; the words "Bethel Hall 50 Years: 1948-1998" superimposed on the image.

Source

University Archives

Digitization Date

May 26, 2021

Original Format

8 1/2" x 5 1/2" black and white photograph

Archives Collection

Public Relations Office Photos, 1950s-1970s

Archives Container Number

PF-3

File Folder Number

301A

File Folder Title

Bethel

Archives Identification Number

RG 7/4

Identifier

PF3-301A-9.jpg

Comments

Bethel Hall was built in 1948 and demolished in 1998.

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.

PF3-301A-9.5.pdf (612 kB)
Bethel Hall 50 Years: 1948-1998 Pamphlet

Keywords

Cedarville, residence halls, dorms, dormitories, college, Bethel Hall

Share

COinS