The Engineering and Science Center is comprised of the Science Center building, completed in 1972, and the addition completed in 1992 for the new departments of Engineering and Nursing and the expansion of Science & Mathematics. The Elmer W. Engstrom Department of Engineering, established in 1992, honors the contribution and memory of Dr. Engstrom (1901-1884), the president, CEO, and chairman of the executive committee of RCA and an outspoken Christian leader. A grant from his charitable trust helped underwrite the expenses of launching Cedarville’s engineering program. The building was further renovated for the departments of Engineering and Computer Science and Science and Mathematics after completion of the Heath Sciences Building in 2012.
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.