Volume 12, Number 2, Fall 2021
On the cover: “Ravensburg Stadtkirche,” photo taken by Andreas Praefcke of the lower portion of the stained-glass window dedicated to Luther. This window was drawn by Gustav König and produced in the shop of Ludwig Mittermaier between 1860 and 1862. It is found in the Evangelische Stadtkirche Ravensburg (Ravensburg Evangelical Church), which was completed and dedicated in 1349 for the Catholic Church. It became an Evangelical church during the Reformation and displays 4 stained-glass windows of the four reformers.
Issue DOI: https://doi.org/10.15385/jmo.12.2
The Rise of Opera in Monteverdi's Orfeo
Allison N. Zieg
Re-forming Music: Martin Luther’s Impact on Church Music through the Lutheran Reformation
Hildegard: A Trailblazer?