Gospel Hymns and Sacred Songs was first published in 1876 by Ira D. Sankey and Philip B. Bliss and contained 131 songs. Over the next 15 years, Sankey, working with various associates, produced five supplements as well as a final compilation in 1894 of all six publications comprising 794 songs. Cedarville University's original copy was published in Toronto by Copp, Clark & Co.
5¼" x 9¼"
Special Collections (Sacred Music Collection)
Gospel songs, hymns, Sankey, Bliss