Note on back: "Bridge was first built by Jesse Neport in 1811 and used to haul logs with oxen to his saw mill in rear of restaurant. First stone bridge built in 1832-replacing log bridge and stone bridge widened and improved in 1888 and repaired and reinforced in 1929. Main street east side."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Cedarville, Ohio, bridges