Tyler Digital Communication Center opened in 1962 as the College Center. After completion of the Stevens Student Center in 2000, it was renovated to house a graphic design lab, writing center, multimedia lab, three computer classrooms, seven general classrooms, and faculty offices. Offices for alumni relations, marketing, creative services, advancement, and information technology are also located in this building. Upon reopening in 2002, it was named for trustee Dr. Donald L. Tyler (1936-2002), who served as a University trustee for 35 years.
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.