Pg. 2 slide 040
This gateway monument was erected in memory of the soldiers who rest in this pioneer graveyard on Jones Road. James Stevenson donated to the Associate Church three acres for church and cemetery purposes in 1804 to be known as the Massie's Creek Church lot and cemetery. The Rev. Robert Armstrong was pastor from 1803-1821. James Galloway helped to establish this early church.
Greene County, Ohio