Founders Hall was the first building constructed on the campus of Cedarville College, completed in 1895 at a cost of $14,000. Originally known as College Hall, it was also known popularly as Old Main. During the centennial celebration of the college on January 26, 1987, it was renamed Founders Hall by President Paul Dixon in honor of the five men who signed the incorporation papers and obtained the charter for the college: Thomas Gibson, Hugh McCollum, Hugh H. McMillan, James F. Morton, and Richard Parks. It currently houses administrative offices, including the office of the President.
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.